When you take 100% responsibility for your results in business and in life, then you will never fail to find a way forward. The polar opposite of responsibility, is to assume the victim role, which means to blame complain and justify. Victimhood can destroy your business without you seeing it coming. In today’s episode, we discuss how to stop being a victim and start taking complete responsibility, allowing your business to accelerate.
- The moment Billy realised he was a serious victim
- The 3 things you are doing, that make you a victim
- What successful people believe about responsibility
- Learning to utilise failure, beyond learning from it
- Making the shift from victim, to ownership
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Where are you being a victim in your life right now?
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Successful people don’t believe ‘life happens to me’, successful people believe ‘I create my life’”
LINKS AND RESOURCES